As I’ve mentioned before, we’re a family who have really developed a great love of the outdoors. Most of our weekends are spent exploring both new and familiar places, marvelling at the wonders of nature and watching at first hand the effects of the changing seasons…
September is my favourite month of the year, the warmth and longer days of summer cling on, yet the golden light, stillness and mellowness of autumn begins to appear.
We love to get outside into the countryside all year round, whatever the weather (within reason!) and so I was intrigued when KidsPlay got in touch with me via my Instagram feed. I had posted an image of my daughter out for a spring walk in her (very) muddy boots and KidsPlay suggested I look at their boot and waders range.
I had a look online and was so impressed by the look of their jackets and waders, and was even more thrilled when they sent me some waders and jackets to try out!
Last weekend we had a mini break in Wales, and visited the beautiful beaches along the Gower coastline, the jackets and waders really came into their own and I wouldn’t be without them now, especially as we approach autumn and winter. Here’s why…
5 Reasons to Invest in KidsPlay Waders for Autumn
1. Children need their freedom, and KidsPlay waders gave my two children the opportunity to explore, run, jump and splash as much as they wanted, whilst I had the luxury of knowing that they were fully protected from the weather and warm and dry.
2. Very quick and easy to put on, you can take these waders off in seconds if you need to, and they are lightweight and comfortable to wear.
3. Extremely versatile, these waders can be worn at the beach, on countryside walks, pond dipping, farm visiting, rain play, rock pooling, boating – you name it!
4. Super easy to clean! We popped ours in the shower and cleaned them in no time at all, and they dry very quickly too!
5. Fun colours and designs – yes, my children really did opt for the cliche of pink and blue! Next time they want the yellow KidsPlay waders too!
Many thanks to my lovely husband (Oakhouse Photography) for taking the photos on our trip to the beach, gorgeous moments and memories captured forever!